Exercise is the most important thing that you have to do. You can reduce any health problem by moving your body around. There is no “busy” or “no time” for doing exercise. You only need 10 minutes to keep your body healthier. Recently, cardio becomes one of the most popular ones and becomes the best solution for people who have a tight schedule. Like another exercise, you can burn your calories and boost up metabolism well. Only not more than 10 minutes, you will get good posture and weight.
Easy Cardio Exercise In 10 Minutes
Actually, there is a lot of movement in cardio. However, you can do the basic movements to begin your routine. Here are steps to do cardio in 10 minutes:
- Jumping Jack for 30 reps in 2 sets
- Cross Jack for 30 reps in 2 sets, then develop to 100 reps in 2 sets
- Spot Jog for 30 times in quick round
- Skater Squat for 30 reps in 2 sets. You can increase it to 100 times
- Skipping for 2 sets of 30 reps
- Jump lunges 100 times, but you can start it with 2 sets of 30 reps
- High Knee March for 3 sets
- Squat jumps for 10 reps in 2 sets, but you cannot bend your shoulder
- Surya Namaskar which contains 12 yoga asanas to keep you in shape while calming your mind
- Mountain Climbers for 50 reps in 2 sets
These are the basic movement that can be done for every cardio that you do every day. You can increase the number day by day as long as you can maintain it. However, don’t force yourself if you cannot hold it since it will hurt your muscle and bones. Just take 10 seconds to rest for every two movements. Then, you will get its benefits.